Here's a catchy title, for sure; "Use Genetics Services to Improve Each Aspect of your Quadruple Aim Goals."
The webinar has open registration and will be held March 22, 2023, from 1-2 eastern time. The speakers are from Genome Medical, Steve Bleyl (Chief Medical Officer), Colleen Caleshu (Sr Director, Clinical Research), and Erica Ramos (VP of Medical & Scientific Affairs).
Find the link and registration here:
Collateral text includes:
Genomic medicine and genetic testing have experienced tremendous growth in recent years driven in part by the impact they have on care delivery and patient health as well as the growth of telehealth service delivery.
- Attendees will learn how genetic services can help their health system by:
- Enhancing patient experience/satisfaction, leading to a >95% patient satisfaction rate
- Improving population health, with research that shows how clinically validated digital patient engagement solutions support population risk assessment
- Managing costs, with insights into how early identification of health risks can help providers and health systems reduce costs and proactively support their patients in their healthcare journey.
- Mitigating/reducing clinician burnout, with discussion of research and in-clinic experience that highlight how partnering for genetic services can help ease workload burdens for providers.