THe new news is an 1100-patient study published in Lancet Neurology this week, with a strongly favorabe Op Ed. The Michael J Fox Parkinson Foundation also is in the news with a strongly favorable assessment (the foundation also supports a large biobank and this research). Favorable press is also appearing at Endpoints, STAT, and Washington Post.
Read more at the sources below.
- Amprion home page.
- Lancet: Siderowf et al. here.
- Lancet, Op Ed, Berg & Klein here.
- MedPage Today here.
- StatNews here.
- Endpoints here.
- WaPo here. Forbes here. Guardian here.
- MFJ Foundation press release here.
- Genomeweb covered on April 26 here.