Briefly noted -
- On September 25, 2021, NYT runs a lead article on COVID test pricing, headline, "How a Law Allows Labs to Charge Any Price." Here.
- Many of the issue's in today NYT were in play in the media last summer.
- See my July 2021 blog collating articles and links on COVID test pricing, here.
- For a March 7, 2021, NYT article also on COVID test pricing, here.
- UPDATE: After the September 25 NYT article, see also a September 30 article in KHN on "A Covid Test Costs More Than a Tesla." Here.
- On the issue of extreme surprise billing, NYT runs an article September 21 on a couple charged $257,000 for infant hospital fees as part of a dispute between the hospital and two insurers. Here.