Update - A rough computer generated transcript is in the cloud, here.
HHS First Meeting on Aduhelm - July 19, 2021
The Department of Health and Human Services has a longstanding Advisory Council on Alzheimer's Research, Care, and Services.
The Council will meet to discuss "the implications and opportunities presented by the approval of aducanumab [Aduhelm] on July 19, 2021. A very brief meeting announcement has been posted in the Federal Register.
- See the home page for the Council here.
- See the agenda page for all meetings, here.
- The last meeting was on May 5, 2021 here.
- See the placeholder webpage for the new July 19 meeting here.
- See the Federal Register webpage for the meeting announcement, here.
- The prepublication PDF is here, the Federal Register paginated announcement is to appear June 29.