ACOG split its discussions into two papers, the first, "Carrier Screening in the Age of Genomic Medicine" (#690) and the second, "Carrier Screening for Genetic Conditions" (#691) which includes sections for Ashkenazi and for panethnic screening.
Medpage covers the new guidance documents here (February 23, 2017).
For some recent links in the field:
- Medpage Today (February 23, 2017) ACOG new guidance - here.
- Huffington Post (February 20, 2017 - not tied to ACOG) - Consumer update - here.
- Genomeweb (December 5, 2016)- Roche to offer GoodStart Genetics testing - here.
- Genomeweb (November 2, 2016) - Good Start Genetics and Amazon - here.
- OBGYN Trade journal (June 16, 2016) - Are you prepared for ECS? - here.
- JAMA (August, 2016) - Haque et al. study of over 300,000 cases - here.
- Molec Genet Genom Med (2016) NGS carrier screening cost effectiveness - here.