On February 20, 2020, FDA released a long press release about new websites and initiatives at FDA regarding pharmacogenetic testing and reporting.
- See FDA press release here.
- See new FDA webpage for PGx associations - here.
- See the public comment docket here.
- FDA has been discussing whether or how it might joint a multi-stakeholder "collaborative community" on PGx - here.
- Article about FDA at RAPS, here.
- Article about FDA at Genomeweb, here.
- Article about FDA at Endpoints (echoes RAPS), here.
- See separately a January 2020 article at Genomeweb about Translational Software, a vender of advanced PGx software, entering into the 510K process at FDA, here.
- Separately, CAP TODAY features PGX for February 2020 - here.