Each summer, CMS holds two meetings to collect information on how to price new laboratory test codes for the coming calendar year (here, 2022).
Here are the links, and I've put the key documents in one ZIP file in the cloud as well.
- CMS webpage for the public comment summer meeting here.
- CMS Federal Register announcement of the June 24, 2021 public meeting here.
- Publication May 3, 2021, 86 Fed Reg 23886-9 (4pp)
- Comments due to CMS by June 3; registration required.
- CMS comments that registration is first-come first served.
- CMS Excel file of CPT codes to be considered here.
- Note that the Zip file may be updated and the link changed.
- See CMS webpage for newer links.
- >> One of my clients and I found a substantial typo in our code name, so don't assume correct CMS transcription.
- CMS webpage for the advisory panel meeting here.
- CMS Federal Register announcement for the July 28-29 meeting, here.
- Publication May 3, 2021, 86 Fed Reg 23885-6 (2pp).
- The public doesn't submit comments, but can watch the panel.
- My own ZIP file (one stop shopping) of the key documents as of May 13, cloud, here.