The home page for the meeting is here. Topics, following an opening keynote speaker, will be:
- Evidence and integration of personalized medicine into health practice: Issues faced by CMS.
- Education regarding the use of personalized medicine through the health care continuum.
- Integrating a Total Health Solutions Approach.
- Demonstrating the value of personalized medicine in clinical practice.
- Health systems: Infrastructure and information challenges related to personalized medicine.
The first annual summit was attended by several hundred participants. I have the privilege of being a lead speaker for this year's summit.
Registration site is here and the PDF agenda is here. Registration is $500; $250 for PMC or BIO members.