On December 20, 2021, Genomeweb released its annual survey on the practice of oncology and oncology genomics. Find the report here (subscription) at the Precision Oncology News website.
The survey topics include the following:
- Trends on insourcing and outsourcing (e.g. from single gene to exome to LBx)
- Tests used for immunotherapy choices (PLD1, MSI, TMB, etc)
- Stage at which CGP is a good idea
- Trends on utilization of germline oncology testing (BRCA, Lynch, more)
- Use of institutional molecular review boards
- Why biomarker testing is underutilized (barriers)
- Use of clinical trials
- Biggest challenges for precision oncology
See also recent reports by the consultancy Decibio on use of CDx and use of multiomics and digital pathology.
See also the March 2021 survey by Health Advances LLC and the Personalized Medicine Coalition on institutional readiness for precision oncology - here.